For loans given by other financial institutions, GyanDhan charges an origination fee (% of loan amount) which is based on our agreements with the partner financing institutions. Note: GyanDhan does not charge any fees from the students for the loans that it helps arrange through the banks.
For loans given by GyanDhan, we earn money through fees and interest charged to customers and fees charged to institute partners
We are customers of different services and nothing annoys us more than our information being shared without our permission. GyanDhan will not share your information with third parties for solicitation except for the purpose of fulfilling your requests.
Kindly refer to our privacy document for further details. GyanDhan use encryption to ensure that the data you share with us stays totally secure.
|GyanDhan Financial Services Private Limited||Avanse Financial Services Private Limited|
All sanction letters have a validity period as mentioned in the sanction letter within which the loan documentation has to be completed.
Private lenders (coming soon)
However, GyanDhan carries out the due diligence when it comes to borrower registration and loan application. Our customer management team works closely with the borrowers to identify risk earlier than the conventional players. We can aid with the arbitration proceedings as mentioned in the loan agreement or with further legal proceedings on a case-by-case basis.
When it comes to loan applications, we use other entities in addition to the traditional underwriting variables to provide insights, which the lenders use to make better decisions. We offer hassle-free loan applications through our one-stop solution and with the bidding option you can also get the best rate from the comforts of your home.
- If the lender is a financial institution like a bank, then any fees that you need to pay to the bank will be clearly communicated to you early on in the process. You can be assured that there will be no hidden charges. We charge a commission from the lender (financial intitutions) for the services provided to the lending partners.
- If the lender is a private individual, you will be assessed an origination fee of 1% of the total amount, if your loan application gets funded.
However, if you happen to miss a payment, then our customer care team will reach out to you to discuss the various options. Note that your credit scores can be impacted if you have been issued a loan by a financial institution and this can have significant impact on your ability to get loans in the future.
In the case of defaults, there could be a recourse to legal proceedings as allowed by the loan agreement and the existing laws. Furthermore, GyanDhan will maintain a list of wilful defaulters that can be used by various agencies for identification purposes.
Loans for higher education
- 10th class mark-sheet, 12th class mark-sheet, Undergraduate Latest Mark-sheet, GRE/GMAT Examinee Score Report. College Admit Letter, PAN Card, Passport, Aadhaar Card.
- And you would also require to furnish the co-applicants: PAN Card, Ownership proof such as House tax, Electricity Bill, Title deed, Aadhaar Card.
Loans for skill building courses / Loans for domestic institutes
General questions for other services
- We have absolute best rates in the market, which are the same as inter-bank exchange rate.
- Get the card delivered on the same day or next day.
- No card issuing fees and no fee charged for adding balance in card.
- No charge on any e-transaction via card on any outlet in the target country.
- First 3 ATM cash withdrawals will be free, ~ $2 would be charged after that.
- Free insurance cover will cover up to INR 80000 on card theft or if the card is lost.
- Customer can carry multiple currencies in one card.