Stevens Institute of Technology Ranking
Stevens Institute of Technology Rankings
US News Ranking
- 83 National Universities 2023
- 51 Best Colleges for Veterans 2023
- 76 Best Value Schools
QS Top University Ranking
- 621-630 QS World University Rankings
- 651-670 QS WUR Ranking By Subject
- 301-500 Graduate Employability Ranking
- 101-110 US UNI (universities) 2023
THE (Times Higher Education)
- 501–600th World University Rankings 2023
- 181st US College Rankings 2023
- Top-100 national university according to U.S. News & World Report.
- No. 57 on the list of "Most Innovative Schools" in the United States, according to U.S. News & World Report.
- The Princeton Review lists it as one of the "Best 387 Colleges" in the country.
- Among "Research Universities" and "America's Top Colleges" according to Forbes.
- Among the top national universities in terms of what they accomplish for the country, according to Washington Monthly.
- According to U.S. News & World Report, we are ranked 73rd among the nation's "Best Value Colleges."
- The College Salary Report from PayScale ranks No. 15 among the top colleges with the highest-paid graduates.
- College ROI Report from PayScale: No. 14 among "Best Value Colleges."
- According to The Princeton Review, it is one of the 209 "Best Value Colleges."
- According to The Princeton Review: among the 50 "Colleges That Create Futures"
- "Top 20 Best Career Placement" lists No. 9 on The Princeton Review's.
- "Best New Jersey Schools.": No. 2 in the list.
- Business Insider: Among the top 25 institutions in the United States where students get the greatest bang for their buck.
- The Center for Education and the Workforce at Georgetown University A First Attempt at ROI: No. 15 in the 40-year return on investment rankings.
- No. 1 on the list of "35 New Jersey colleges with the highest-paid graduates," according to NJ Advance Media.
- Stacker: ranked No. 12 in the US among the top 100 colleges for earning potential.
- WalletHub: No. 2 in New Jersey for providing high-quality education at affordable pricing.
- No. 38 in "Business Programs (Finance)" according to U.S. News & World Report.
- No. 60 in "Computer Science Programs" according to U.S. News & World Report.
- No. 81 in "Engineering Programs" according to U.S. News & World Report.
- No. 125 in "Business Programs" according to U.S. News & World Report.
- "Best Business Schools," according to U.S. News & World Report, is ranked No. 68.
- U.S. News & World Report: No. 79 in "Best Engineering Schools ".
- GradReports: Ranked on nine best colleges lists based on wages one year after graduation:
- Master's Degrees in Mathematics, No. 1
- Bachelor's Degrees in Civil Engineering, No. 1
- New Jersey's second-best bachelor's degrees
- No. 4 Online MBA Programs
- No. 6 Best Bachelor's Degrees in Business Administration
- No. 12 Electrical Engineering: Best Bachelor's Degrees
- No. 15 Biomedical Engineering: Best Master's Degrees
- No. 22 Best Bachelor's Degrees in Biomedical Engineering
- No. 23 on the list of the best MBA programmes
College Factual: Ranked on 12 best-of-New-Jersey-colleges lists based on degree programme:
- Best Bachelor's Degree, No. 2 out of 30
- Best Mathematics Bachelor's Degree, No. 1 out of 17
- Best General Mathematics Bachelor's Degree, No. 1 out of 17
- Best Business, Management, and Marketing Bachelor's Degree, No. 1 out of 32
- Best Master's Degree, No. 3 out of 30
- Best Business, Management, and Marketing Master's Degree (No. 1 out of 28)
- Best General Management and Business Administration Master's Degree: No. 1 in 24
- Best Mathematics and Statistics Master's Degree, No. 1 out of 7
- Best Doctor's Degree is ranked No. 2 out of 23.
- Best Mathematics & Statistics Doctor's Degree is ranked No. 15 out of 152.
- Best General Mathematics Doctor's Degree, No. 17 out of 130
- Best Mathematics Doctor's Degree is ranked 17th out of 131.
Stevens Institute of Technology Rankings By Subject
QS - Global MBA (QS Ranking)
QS - Masters in Business Analytics Rankings (QS Ranking)
PG Business and Economics (THE Ranking)
Graduate Business School (US News Ranking)
MBA Business Analytics (US News Ranking)
UG Business (US News Ranking)
PG Engineering and Technology (THE Ranking)
Biomedical Engineering PG (US News Ranking)
Chemical Engineering PG (US News Ranking)
Civil Engineering PG (US News Ranking)
Electrical Engineering PG (US News Ranking)
Mechanical Engineering PG (US News Ranking)
PG Computers (THE Ranking)
Computer Engineering PG (US News Ranking)
Frequently Asked Questions
How is Steven's athletic performance?
For the 2018-2019 athletics season, ranked 29th in the Learfield Sports Directors' Cup standings.
- The NCAA Division III Men's Volleyball National Championship was won in 2015.
- Named the Eastern College Athletic Conference Institution of the Year in 2008 and 2013, awarding the ECAC institution that best represents collegiate academics and athletic excellence.
- For the 2010-11, 2011-12, 2012-13, 2013-14, 2014-15, 2015-16, and 2017-18 seasons, won the CAANJ Cup, which honors the best successful DIII institution in New Jersey.
What honors does Stevens Institute of Technology bestow in the areas of leadership and innovation?
The New Jersey Tech Council awarded the 2019 Innovation in Education Award to Stevens ACES (Accessing Careers in Engineering and Science) programme.
- The American Council on Education/Fidelity Investments Award for Institutional Transformation was given to Stevens in 2018.
- Stevens President Nariman Farvardin received the 2017 Academic Leadership Award from the Carnegie Corporation of New York.
- In 2016, the New Jersey R&D Council named Stevens President Nariman Farvardin Educator of the Year.
- Stevens took first place in the 2015 Solar Decathlon organized by the United States Department of Energy (DOE).
- The New Jersey Technology Council honored Stevens with the 2015 Knowledge is Power Award.
- The Eastern College Athletic Conference (ECAC), the nation's largest athletic conference, awarded Russell Rogers, director of athletics at Stevens Institute of Technology, a Division III Administrator of the Year in 2015.
- Stevens has been granted a new patent for his mass spectrometry method.
- The US Department of Defense granted Stevens' Systems Engineering Research Center (SERC) a $60 million, five-year IDIQ contract.
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology awarded a grant to Stevens' Science and Technology Studies Program.
- Carnegie Corporation of New York provided funding for Stevens' Workshop on Nuclear Issues Education.