Texas A&M University Admission
Eligibility Criteria & Documents Required
- All students must have earned a bachelor's degree from a recognised college or university.
- English proficiency Test:
- Minimum TOEFL i-BT score of 80 (in person or Home Edition) from a test date within two years, or
- Minimum TOEFL Essentials score of 8.5, or
- Minimum IELTS Academic test score of 6.0 overall band, or
- GRE Verbal Reasoning score of at least 146 (subject to departmental approval), or
- GMAT Verbal Score of at least 22 (subject to departmental approval).
- An online application
- Non-Refundable Application Fee: To process an application for admission, a non-refundable $90 application fee is required (in addition to a centralized application service processing fee).
- Official Records and Transcripts
- Scores on official tests
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Department-Specific Required Documents:
Admission Dates & Process
The university has three intakes: Fall, Spring, and Summer.
The following are the application deadlines for international students:
- Early June for the Fall Semester (August).
- Early October for the Spring Semester (January).
- Early April for the summer semester (June).
- The deadlines for each course vary and are subject to change. For the most up-to-date deadlines, you should see the university's website.
- Create an account on the Texas A&M University website.
- After you've created an account, fill in your personal information, such as your name, gender, date of birth, contact information, and so on.
- Give details about your citizenship, demography, education, exam scores, and other relevant information.
- After you've filled in all of the essential information, review the application and submit it.
- Then you'll have to wait for the results.