Get instant loan offer suitable to your profile !
On this Page:
The French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs provides opportunities for future foreign decision-makers in the private and public sectors, as well as encourages applicants from foreign countries up to 25 years old at the master's level and up to 30 years old at the PhD level.
|Type of scholarship
|Level of program
|Graduate and doctorate
France Excellence Eiffel Scholarship Program rewards its scholarship holders on the basis of course level.
Eiffel scholarship recipients receive a monthly allowance of INR 1,06,140 in addition to certain direct services, such as international airfare, domestic travel support, insurance, housing assistance, and cultural activities.
Eiffel scholarship recipients receive a monthly allowance of INR 1,52,784 in addition to certain direct services, such as international airfare, domestic travel support, insurance, housing assistance, and cultural activities.
Tuition and fees are not covered by the Eiffel programme at the master's or doctoral levels.
Applicants for the Eiffel Excellence Scholarship are not required to meet any special requirements, according to the eligibility criteria. You must, however, meet the following basic eligibility criteria as defined by the scholarship awarding body:
Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Programme Terms and Conditions
Benefits WorthINR 100,000
Course LevelPost Graduation
Benefits WorthINR 2,459,300
Benefits WorthINR 600,000
Before applying for the Eiffel Excellence Scholarship, you should consider the following points:
Students do not directly submit applications for the Eiffel Excellence Scholarship programme. All scholarship applications from students must be submitted by French Higher Education Institutions.
You need to submit the following documents while applying for the France Excellence Eiffel Scholarship Program:
The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship is chosen by a committee of four panels of experts from the departments of political science, law, engineering sciences, and management.
Around 70% of the scholarships are awarded to candidates with outstanding academic performance, with the remaining 30% going to candidates who have never received a scholarship.
You can contact the France Excellence Eiffel Scholarship Program by clicking on the below mentioned link.
The Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs launched the Eiffel scholarship programme of excellence in January 1999. Its goal is to support French higher education institutions' international recruitment efforts in the face of increased competition among developed countries to attract the top international students for Master's, Engineering, and PhD programmes.
The cost of studying in France is not very high because the government pays a significant portion of registration fees and the cost of students' university life. For example, depending on the degree pursued, enrollment in a public university costs between 175 and 570 Euros per year. A meal in a university restaurant costs about 3 Euros. International students have the same rights as French students, but meal prices may differ slightly in private institutions.