The International College of Management Sydney (ICMS) has pitched the ICMS International scholarship to help interested and enthusiastic students to study abroad. The ICMS professional scholarship program offers scholarships for full-time or equivalent undergraduate studies. The scholarship is awarded based on a three component application process. Partial scholarships are also awarded under this scholarship program.
- To encourage and help potential students study abroad in select fields.
- To provide an opportunity for international students to study at the International College of Management Sydney.
- This scholarship aims to recognise scholars who show promise taking into account their attitude, dedication, effort, aptitude, motivation, and business acumen.
Amount: 1. Up to AUD 15,000.00 2. On the basis of the discretion of the Scholarship Board’s selection, the scholarships cover partial tuition fees for study and/or accommodation.
- Specific ICMS entry requirements pertaining to Proficiency in English language and academic excellence are cited on the official website which is mandatory for the respective applicant to meet. The guidelines for the requirements can be viewed here.
- Essay Submission (Minimum 500 words) - Applicant must address the following questions in an essay:
- Applicant's reasons for choosing ICMS, including the choice of program/specialization
- What will the applicant bring to ICMS?
- Where does the applicant view his position in the near future and what role can ICMS play in the same?
- What makes the applicant the most apt and best-suited beneficiary for this scholarship?
- Social work, positions of responsibilities, and participation in extracurricular activities - Active participation in community service and other similar fields help the committee to get an idea of the applicant's general interest and personality. Applicants are advised to include all relevant past and present information. For example, details of participation in various academic and non-academic events, social service and volunteering, etc.
- Interview Stage - Upon successfully meeting the above-mentioned requirements, the applicants will be called over for an interview with the members of the International Scholarships Board wherein they will be closely examined and thoroughly questioned about their fields and subjects of interest.
- Apply for an ICMS undergraduate degree
- Accept the unconditional letter of offer
- Download the scholarship application form
- Fill in the complete application form
- Submit the application form
After receiving the notification of successfully achieving the ICMS International Scholarship, the candidate is required to inform the college of his/her acceptance or refusal in writing within 2 working days of receipt of notification. A letter of acceptance will also be issued consisting details of enrolment at the International College of Management Sydney. Further, upon receiving his/her offer letter, the applicant must pay the respective enrolment fee which is non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions
- An international passport is a prerequisite for all applicants. Dual citizens of Australia and elsewhere, both permanent and temporary residents along with applicants from New Zealand ( since they are considered domestic) are not eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants can apply for only one Scholarship per term – Multiple scholarship applications will not be accepted.
- The ICMS International Scholarship cannot be deferred.
- All final applicants will be contacted by ICMS within 5 working days after the closing date of applying. The essay plays a crucial role in the selection of the applicant.
- Living Costs Credit/ accommodation includes the following services: Rooms equipped with a desk, wardrobe, heating, and wireless internet. All linen is provided and services such as dusting and vacuuming are available once per week. In addition, Each floor also has a kitchenette, toilets, and common showers along with ironing facilities. Residential assistants are also available at their disposal for any support and or assistance. Applicant's accommodation/Living Costs credits includes the Rent, three meals per day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) – Monday to Friday, 2 meals per day (Brunch and Dinner) - Weekends, Electricity, Gas and Water, On-site parking, Campus-wide Wi-Fi.
- The deposit fee is to be paid as stipulated in the letter of offer, sent by ICMS.
- The scholarship must be redeemed by applicants before commencing their studies for the new semester. Applicants must be able to obtain a visa and arrive in Australia no later than the commencement of term or on the approval of ICMS in special circumstances. Else, they may risk forfeiting the scholarship in its entirety.
- Applicants found to have deemed or falsely represented themselves in their respective applications through fake documents or identity in the interview will immediately lose the scholarship and their deposits.
- The Scholarship beneficiary is liable to complete their contribution hours for the duration of the Scholarship. Applicants will also be required to provide the marketing department with a photo, profile and display a willingness to participate in future marketing, blogging and college activities and must act as an ambassador of their country.
- Students appearing for re-examination in a particular subject or multiple subjects due to failing the subject are liable to pay all their retakes, the scholarship does not cover the expenses of re-sits. College fees and awards may be subject to change.
- Applicants are also informed that the College reserves the right to modify or withhold the Scholarship program partly or completely without any notice. The Scholarship Board’s decision is utmost and reserves the rights to withhold or take away any student's scholarship at any given time for his/her poor academic performance, poor moral conduct or other similar reasons.
- The Scholarship value is subject to change in line with program and fee changes.
- Accommodation and tuition fees are in Australian Dollars and are subject to change.
- A full letter of offer from ICMS Admissions is a necessary possession for the applicant in order to meet the eligibility prerequisite in order to apply for this Scholarship.
Start Date: 2021-03-15
Last Date: 2021-05-15
The scholarship is awarded based on a 3 component application process, which will result in the successful applicant being awarded a scholarship of up to AU$25,000 within one of the following...
Log In / Sign Up to Know More about this Scholarship