The Centre for Cyber Safety and Education administers CCSE Undergraduate Scholarship.
These scholarships are offered to undergraduate students from all over the world in order to alleviate some of their educational financial burdens.
INR 83,386 - 4,16,939
Level of program
Type of scholarship
February 29, 2024
CCSE Undergraduate Scholarship
Explore your funding options beyond scholarships -
Explore alternative of scholarships to finance your education -
Having difficulty finding scholarships?
Frequently asked questions
Don't limit yourself to scholarships -
What are the benefits of the CCSE Undergraduate Scholarship?
The CCSE Graduate Scholarship grants financial assistance to its scholarship holders which starts from INR 83,386 and goes till INR 4,16,939. Up to 20 scholarships will be given out. If the funds are awarded, they will be sent to the school with instructions to be applied to tuition, fees, and books. Award funds are NOT given to Scholarship holders. Awards are not renewed. In order to be considered for another award, you must reapply each year.
What is the eligibility criteria for the CCSE Undergraduate Scholarship?
To be eligible for the CCSE Undergraduate Scholarship, you need to fulfill conditions of the eligibility criteria of the scholarship which states that,
- In the autumn of 2024, you must be pursuing, or plan to pursue, a degree with a focus on cybersecurity, information assurance, or a related field.
- In 2024, you must be pursuing an associates or undergraduate degree.
- If you will have completed your undergraduate degree by the autumn, please apply for the ISC2 Graduate Scholarship.
- GPA must be at least 3.3 on a scale of 4.0 (or an equivalent rank on a comparable scale).
- To convert your GPA, go to https://applications.wes.org/igpa-calculator/.
- You may be of any nationality (US citizenship is not required).
- You could be attending classes on campus or online.
- You could be enrolled full-time or part-time.
- Attending in the United States or abroad is possible.
- You do not need to be enrolled right now, but no awards will be given out until the recipient is enrolled in a college or university.
What is the application process for the CCSE Undergraduate Scholarship?
You must submit a separate external application to be considered for the CCSE Undergraduate Scholarship. You must ensure that all of the details are correctly and carefully entered into the form.
What are the documents required for the CCSE Undergraduate Scholarship?
The documents required for the CCSE Undergraduate scholarship are:
- Transcripts from your current (or most recent) educational institution, unofficial. If funds are awarded, they will not be disbursed until official transcripts are received.
- One letter of recommendation that includes the following details:
- How long and in what capacity have you known the applicant?
- What skills or abilities does the applicant possess that will help him or her complete a degree?
- What other information about the applicant should be considered?
NOTE: Academic references are preferred; however, a professional letter of reference addressing the points above may be submitted.
- Resume/CV - No more than three pages. Include no links to publications.
- Essay questions must be answered in the application. Maximum of 250 words per response:
- Tell us why you should be chosen for this ISC2 Cybersecurity Scholarship and how you differ from your peers.
- Explain why you require the scholarship.
- Describe your personal and educational histories.
- Describe why you chose your major and your academic objectives. What qualifies you for success in information security, and what are your professional goals?
- Describe any contributions to the cybersecurity field, such as volunteer work, articles, and so on, as well as any other hobbies or extracurricular activities, and why they are important to you.
What is the selection process for the CCSE Undergraduate Scholarship?
All applicants will be scored by ISC2 members and scholarship donors (if applicable).
The scoring system will be based on three primary factors or categories:
Passion: Through your essays and letters of recommendation, the selection committee will attempt to understand and analyse your interest in the domain.
Merit: Because this is a merit-based scholarship, you should be prepared to be evaluated based on your academic performance, grades, and research work from previous years.
Financial requirements: Any additional burdens or economic constraints will be considered before the scholarship is awarded.
How can you contact the CCSE Undergraduate Scholarship?
For any questions or queries, you can email them at [email protected] or call +1-727-493-3587, to get your questions answered.
What exactly is a graduate cybersecurity scholarship?
Scholarships ranging from INR 83,386 to INR 4,16,939 are available from the Centre for Cyber Safety Education and (ISC)2. Those in the cybersecurity field are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Is cybersecurity a viable career path?
Cybersecurity is regarded as an excellent career path. Cybersecurity analysts are in high demand. Furthermore, they can work in a variety of fields ranging from medicine to entertainment.
Which cyber security course is the most effective?
CEH v11 (Certified Ethical Hacker), Cyber Security Expert, and CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) are some advanced level cyber security courses.