Blogs on #UK

Educational Loan Options for UK

United Kingdom has long been one of the most sought-after study abroad destinations for Indian students. However, the trend had taken a slight downturn in the last decade. But, things are looking brighter again, and even amidst the uncertainties associated with Brexit, the number of Indian students going to The United Kingdom for higher studies has seen a slight increase. 14,074  Indian...Read more

Top MBA Colleges in UK

The UK has long been one of the most preferred international study destinations for international students. And when it comes to business studies, it certainly ranks among the top five destinations for international students. Out of the 458,520 international students studying at a university in the UK in 2017-2018, the number of students studying Business and Administrative Studies was 126,955....Read more

Brexit’s Impact on Indian Students: The Silver Lining in the Chaos

Over 39,000 Indian students came to the UK to pursue higher education in 2010. The number fell to 16,550 in 2016. The stats prove that the United Kingdom used to be a preferred study destination for international students.  The reason was stricter student immigration laws. It made getting a student visa and finding work post-study hard. As a result, students from India and non-EU nations opted...Read more

Looking for help in foreign admission or loan? Arrange a call from an expert: