GRE Exam Registration
GRE, or the Graduation Record Examination, is one of the most coveted examinations to assess student’s admissibility to the world’s top universities. More than half a million students appear for GRE every year, thus securing their admission to their desired course. GRE exam registration has a smooth process with multiple options for students to get the GRE test registration done. An applicant can register for GRE through the internet, phone, mail and fax.
Internet is the most sought way for GRE exam registration and, most of the student believes to be the most reliable and safe. Students must register at the earliest so they can secure a time slot of their choice, which is in coherence with their preparation. GRE registration is a simple process, but the details in the form need to be filled in carefully since they will be scrutinised at later stages.
GRE Registration 2023
With the new calendar year, ETS has come up with the GRE registration dates, and students can start the GRE exam registration. One of the moot questions which arise is the details on “How to apply for GRE?”. GRE test registration should be done carefully since this is the first step towards your admission to a top-notch university. Students usually make an error while registering for GRE, and this leads to problems at the time of admission. An applicant can do registration for GRE at any time in a calendar year and book a time slot that is available after every 21 days.
Creating GRE Registration Account
Here is a step by step guide on creating the account for GRE exam registration.
- Click the “Create an Account” option to begin the registration process.
- A new page will open wherein personal details have to be filled like Name, Address, Gender, etc.
- Set up the username, password and security question to complete the login credentials
- A verification link will be sent. Click the link to conclude the account creation process.
Once the account is created, you can move on to the next step for registration of GRE and move forward towards obtaining the GRE registration number. The whole process is completed by selecting the dates and test centre.
How to Apply for GRE exam?
GRE exam registrations have begun for 2023, and here is the step-by-step guide on “How to Apply for GRE ?” In online mode.
- Create an online account on the ETS website.
- Fill in the personal details.
- Select the exam dates and test centers
- Make the payment and take the printout of the acknowledgment receipt.
This completes the GRE exam registration process, and you are all set to take the exam on the selected date at the selected test center.
GRE Offline Registration
Apart from the online option, ETS provides offline methods for GRE exam registration.
Registration by Phone
With GRE registration dates open, a student can call the Regional Registration Number on 91-124-4147700.
Registration by Mail
When the question arises on How to apply for GRE exam 2023? ETS provides a mailing option wherein a student can send the duly filled form with the required fees for the registration of GRE to this address:
2nd floor, DLF Infinity Tower-A
Sector 25, Phase II,
DLF City, Gurgaon,
Registration by Fax
Complete application form with the required fees can be faxed on 91-124-4147773 for completing the GRE test registration date.
Although most the students take the online method but keep in view of the poor internet infrastructure in some regions of the world, ETS gives the offline option to complete the GRE exam registration process.
GRE Registration for At-home Exam
- Go to the ETS website and click on Register/Find test center
- On the said page, click on the option for “test at home.”
- Verify your email and confirm the time zone for selecting the test appointment.
- Choose the two-month window and available time slot.
- After completing the registration, you will receive a confirmation email which should be kept for future references.
On the day of the exam, ensure the required environment is there, and you have your ID proof handy, which has to be produced for the verification process.